Menu
Your Cart
This website uses "cookies" to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you are OK with this.

Bones - Joints - Injuries

ACTINN 10 capsules, supplement with analgesic action
-17 %
Brand: Genomed Product Code: 10118977
Dietary supplement with Boswellia serrata extract and Curcuma longa.The development of the formula was done by Genomed in collaboration with the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.Contents (per capsule): Click on the "Contents" tab.Dosage: 1 capsule (daily).Ingredients: Curcumin (curcumi..
11.57€ 14.00€
Ex Tax:11.57€
Ag Pharm Turmeric High Bioavailability 500ml
-40 % Delivery 4-10 Days
Brand: ag Pharm Product Code: 5200703500585
Ag Pharm Turmeric High Bioavailability 500mlTurmeric high bioavailability in syrup. Each 20ml of syrup contains 350mg of Curcumin Complex.Manual:Take 20ml of the syrup with the help of the dosing glass and drinking either by adding them to a glass of water, or insoluble as they have once a day...
16.50€ 27.50€
Ex Tax:16.50€
Epineuron 30 tablets
-15 %
Product Code: 7011217
For the nutritional management of patients who are deficient in certain endogenous substances such as vitamins, trace elements, antioxidants, saturated fatty acid amide. Endogenous substances are necessary to minimize pain and inflammation resulting from nerve tissue damage (radiotherapy, chemothera..
28.40€ 33.50€
Ex Tax:28.40€
Eviol Vitamin D3 1200iu 30μg 60 soft capsules
-24 %
Brand: EVIOL Product Code: 5213004240135
Body support and strong bones with Vitamin D, the “vitamin of the sun!EVIOL Vitamin D3 soft capsules contain the fat-soluble vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol, the form preferred by our body...
7.25€ 9.50€
Ex Tax:7.25€
Eviol Vitamin D3 2200iu 55μg 60 soft capsules
-25 %
Brand: EVIOL Product Code: 5213004240142
Body support and strong bones with Vitamin D, the “vitamin of the sun!EVIOL Vitamin D3 soft capsules contain the fat-soluble vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol, the form preferred by our body...
9.39€ 12.50€
Ex Tax:9.39€
Eviol Vitamin D3 4000iu 100mcg 60 soft capsules
-25 %
Brand: EVIOL Product Code: 5213004240159
Body support and strong bones with Vitamin D, the “vitamin of the sun!EVIOL Vitamin D3 soft capsules contain the fat-soluble vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol, the form preferred by our body...
12.39€ 16.50€
Ex Tax:12.39€
Frezyderm Vitamin D3 200iu Oral Dietary Supplement in Drops in Virgin Olive Oil 20ml
-40 %
Brand: FREZYDERM Product Code: 5202888331527
Vitamin d3 in virgin olive oil.Oral dietary supplement Vitamin D3 in drops...
6.42€ 10.71€
Ex Tax:6.42€
Genecom Terra D3 1.200IU Tabs 60 Tabs
-29 %
Brand: Genecom Product Code: 5214000633082
Vitamin D3 is produced in the skin by the effect of ultraviolet radiation (UVB 290-315nm). Its production in the skin accounts for about 80% of the total daily production, while the remaining 20% ​​comes from food.The production of vitamin D in the skin is affected by many factors:• Sun exposure• Th..
8.39€ 11.90€
Ex Tax:8.39€
Genecom Terra D3 Plus 2000iu 60 soft capsules
-30 %
Brand: Genecom Product Code: 5214000633235
Vitamin D3 is produced in the skin by the effect of ultraviolet radiation (UVB 290-315nm). Its production in the skin accounts for about 80% of the total daily production, while the remaining 20% ​​comes from food.The production of vitamin D in the skin is affected by many factors:• Sun exposure• Th..
10.89€ 15.45€
Ex Tax:10.89€
Genecom Terrabone Nutritional supplement for healthy bones, joints and ligaments 60 caps
Hot! -27 %
Brand: Genecom Product Code: 5214000633006
The ideal combination for the health of the joints and the joints!"New composition 450mg Glucosamine Sulfate / tablet"PropertiesTerra Bone is the ideal dietary supplement that helps maintain the optimal condition of bones, joints and ligaments. It also helps prevent and repair damage to cartilage an..
18.95€ 25.95€
Ex Tax:18.95€
Health Aid Calcium Complete 800mg, Calcium Supplement for Strong Bones and Teeth 120 Tablets
-38 %
Brand: HEALTH AID Product Code: 5019781020546
The most essential element in maintaining bone mass for healthy bones and teeth. It also helps maintain a healthy nervous system, muscle tone, normal neurotransmission and heart function. Especially useful for women, as it has been shown that a sufficient amount of calcium in the body is very import..
13.60€ 22.00€
Ex Tax:13.60€
Health Aid Curcumin 3 600mg 30 tablets
-35 %
Brand: HEALTH AID Product Code: 5019781017195
Curcumin with PiperineTurmeric is an herb that has been used for centuries in the East. Its active ingredient is called curcumin and is obtained from the root of the plant Curcuma longa L., which has a characteristic yellow color that is also used as a curry in cooking. The interest in Turmeric is g..
19.51€ 30.01€
Ex Tax:15.73€
Showing 1 to 12 of 39 (4 Pages)